10 Nights / 11 Days Kalimpong, Pelling, Gangtok, Lachung & Darjeeling tour package From Bagdogra /NJP
Kalimpong, Pelling, Gangtok, Lachung & Darjeeling tour Package Details
Sikkim is one of the smallest states in India. Sikkim is bordered by way of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north and northeast, by way of Bhutan to the southeast, through the Indian state of West Bengal to the south, and by means of Nepal to the west.
Tour Location: Darjeeling, Gangtok
Start From: Siliguri (Airport /Railway station)
Distance: 124 kms
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport and Transfer to Kalimpong (65kms / 02hrs), a quiet hill resort in eastern Himalaya. Kalimpong is famous for its Orchids & Nurseries and some of the some of the rarest cacti & Orchids can be seen. Oak, Maple and chestnut stretch up the ridge as far as the eye can reach. Check in at Hotel. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: KALIMPONG SIGHTSEEING AND TRANSFER TO PELLING.
Breakfast at the hotel followed half day sightseeing in and around Kalimpong Durpin Dara (view point), Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brong Monastery, Flower & Orchid Nurseries, Dello Hill. Later transfer to Pemayangtse (85Kms/3hrs). Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motor able point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: PEMAYANGTSE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (9.30 AM TO 5.30 PM)
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing in an around Pemayangtse, covering Rimbi Falls, Sacred Khecheopalri Lake, Kanchendzonga Falls & Rimbi Rock Garden, Pemayangtse Monastery – the 2nd oldest monastery of Sikkim, Rabdantse Ruins & Darap Village. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
DAY 04: PEMAYANGTSE TO GANGTOK.
Morning transfer to Gangtok (123kms/6.5hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-05: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR. (NEW)
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, further 12Kms visit the Baba Mandir, dedicated to the soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-06: GANGTOK TO LACHUNG.
AM Pickup from your hotel at Gangtok and Transfer to Lachung (117Kms/6.5Hrs), en-route sightseeing at Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls . Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-07: DAY TRIP TO YUMTHANG VALLEY.
Early morning after breakfast start for half day excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Some photographs of the natural scenes of Switzerland and Yumthang valley are very hard to distinguish. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promises colorful flowers & Orchids, where as November end to March usually sees snows Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch followed by visit to Lachung Monastery. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-08: LACHUNG TO GANGTOK.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok (117kms/5hrs). Overnight at hotel.
DAY-09: GANGTOK TO DARJEELING.
Morning transfer to Gangtok (105kms/4hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel
DAY-10: DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING BEST POINTS (9AM TO 5PM)
Breakfast at the Hotel followed by sightseeing covering Ghoom Monastery; Batashia Loop War Memorial; Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, drive past Tea Estate & Japanese Peace Pagoda. Walk around the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
Note: – Tiger Hill visit is subject to availability of permit on the previous evening. This can be done on direct payment basis
DAY-11: DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI.
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (95kms/ 3hrs), Tour Ends.
- Bronze: Renam / Juniper Tree
- Silver: Sikkim Retreat / Sikkim Delight / Dewachen Retreat
- Gold: Royal Oaks / Maple Residency
- Diamond: Lemon Tree Resort / The Royal Plaza
- Platinum: Denzong Regency (Suite)
- Bronze:Pemaling Residency
- Silver: Tashigang Resort / Golden Sunrise & SpaDewachen Retreat
- Gold: De Regency / Aryan Regency
- Diamond: Norbugang Resort
- Platinum: Norbughang Retreat
- Bronze:Golden Bridge (Veg) / BluebongTrigya
- Silver: Le Coxy / Himalayan Residency / Similar
- Gold: Le Coxy / Himalayan Residency / Similar
- Diamond: Yarlam Resort
- Platinum: Yarlam Resort
- Bronze: Hotel North Star / Seven Seventeen
- Silver: Golden Heights Enclave / Yuma Dewachen Retreat
- Gold: RHimalayan Retreat / Mandala / White Yak (veg)
- Diamond: Crescent Resort / Viceroy (Attic Room)
- Platinum: Mayfair Hill Resort
- Bronze: Hotel Bellus
- Silver: HotelKalimpong Park / Sood’s Garden Retreat
- Gold: HotelKalimpong Park / Sood’s Garden Retreat
- Diamond: Pine Tree Spa Resort
- Platinum: Mayfair Himalayan Spa Resort / Silveroaks
- 10Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (New).
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Tax.
- Guide Charges,
- Porter Charges,
- Entry Fees,
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food(if not included),
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
- High Season Surcharge,
- Government Service Tax.