10 Nights / 11 Days Pelling, Gangtok, Lachung, and Darjeelingtour package
Pelling, Gangtok, Lachung, and Darjeeling Tour Package Details:
- Start From: Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
- Total Days: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Pelling, Gangtok, Lachung, and Darjeelingtour package
DAY- 01: BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI – PEMAYANGTSE.
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Pelling (140kms/ 5hrs). Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel
DAY-02: PEMAYANGTSE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (9.30 AM TO 5.30 PM)
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing in an around Pemayangtse, covering Rimbi Falls, Sacred Khecheopalri Lake, Kanchendzonga Falls & Rimbi Rock Garden, Pemayangtse Monastery – the 2nd oldest monastery of Sikkim, Rabdentse Ruins & Darap Village. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
DAY-03: PEMAYANGTSE TO GANGTOK.
Morning transfer to Gangtok (123kms/6.5hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-04: (GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (9.00 AM TO 5.00 PM)
Morning starts the full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Tashi View point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Ranka Monastery & Jakhri waterfalls. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
DAY-05: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR. (NEW)
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12Kms visit the Baba Mandir, dedicated to the soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-06: GANGTOK TO LACHUNG.
AM Pickup from your hotel at Gangtok and Transfer to Lachung (117Kms/6.5Hrs), en-route sightseeing at Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls .Evening free to explore the beautiful Himalayan village by your own. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-07: DAY TRIP TO YUMTHANG VALLEY.
Early morning after breakfast start for half day excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Some photographs of the natural scenes of Switzerland and Yumthang valley are very hard to distinguish. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promises colorful flowers & Orchids, where as November end to March usually sees snows Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch followed by visit to Lachung Monastery and Govt. Cottage Industry, Evening free, overnight at Hotel.
DAY-08: LACHUNG TO GANGTOK.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok (117kms/5hrs). Overnight at hotel.
DAY-09: GANGTOK TO DARJEELING.
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (105Kms/ 4Hrs.). Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion was the origin of the name Darjeeling, which was first discovered by a British Captain Lloyd in the year 1829.It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens, this little town faces some of the Himalayas highest peaks. Take rest and then walk around the town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-10: DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING BEST POINTS (9AM TO 5PM)
Breakfast at the Hotel followed by sightseeing covering Ghoom Monastery; Batashia Loop War Memorial; Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, drive past Tea Estate & Japanese Peace Pagoda. Walk around the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
Note: – Tiger Hill visit is subject to availability of permit on the previous evening. This can be done on direct payment basis
DAY-11: DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI.
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (95kms/ 3hrs), Tour Ends.
- 10 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour by Non AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle).
- One half day city tour of Gangtok.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake.
- 02 Nights trip to Lachung & Yumthang Valley Ex Gangtok along with all meals.
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling covering 03 & 07 Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle.
- One Full day sightseeing at Pelling.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Taxes.
- Guide Charges.
- Porter Charges.
- Entry Fees.
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry. Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food(if not included).
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- High Season Surcharge.
- Government Service Tax.