Tour Package Details:
DAY-01: BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI - GANGTOK.
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs), At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at the hotel.
DAY-02: GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (9.30 AM TO 1.30 PM OR 2.00 PM TO 6.00 PM)
The morning starts the half-day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chorten (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Ranka Monastery & Jakhri waterfalls. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at the hotel.
DAY-03: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR. (NEW)
AM start for a day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval and 15 meters deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit Baba Mandir dedicated to the memory of the soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-04: (GANGTOK TO PEMAYANGTSE).
Morning transfer to Pemayangtse (123kms/6.5hrs). Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motorable point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range.
DAY-05: PEMAYANGTSE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast start for sightseeing in an around Pemayangtse, covering Rimbi Falls, Sacred Khecheopalri Lake, Kanchendzonga Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Pemayangtse Monastery – the 2nd oldest monastery of Sikkim, Rabdantse Ruins & Darap Village. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
DAY-06: (PEMAYANGTSE TO DARJEELING).
Morning transfer to Darjeeling (128kms/5hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater to you with a mixed experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens, this little town faces some of the Himalayas' highest peaks. Take rest and then walk around the town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-07: DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING BEST POINTS (9 AM TO 5 PM)
Breakfast at the Hotel followed by sightseeing covering Ghoom Monastery; Batashia Loop War Memorial; Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, drive past Tea Estate & Japanese Peace Pagoda. Walk around the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
Note: - Tiger Hill's visit is subject to availability of permit on the previous evening. This can be done on a direct payment basis
DAY-08: DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI.
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (95kms/ 3hrs), Tour Ends.
- 07 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above-mentioned hotels in the Deluxe Category Rooms:
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when traveling in the hills
- The vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- The vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road/weather conditions.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour by Non AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 Pax including children/infant in 01 vehicles).
- Half-day Trip to Tsomgo Lake and half-day city tour of Gangtok
- One half-day sightseeing at Pelling.
- One full day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points exclusive appropriate sized non-A/c vehicle
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Taxes.
a) Guide Charges,
b) Porter Charges,
c) Entry Fees,
d) Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included),
e) Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
f) Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
g) High Season Surcharge,
h) Government Service Tax.