3 Nights / 4 Days Gangtok Tour Packages From Bagdogra /NJP
Sikkim is one of the smallest states in India. Sikkim is bordered by way of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north and northeast, by way of Bhutan to the southeast, through the Indian state of West Bengal to the south, and by means of Nepal to the west. If you are looking for a Gangtok tour packages from Siliguri/ Bagdogra, Impression Tourism Services offers you the right journey. This is a 3 Nights best holiday tour package to Gangtok starting from Siliguri /Njp.
- Tour Location: Gangtok
- Start From: Siliguri (Airport /Railway station)
- Distance: 124 kms
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim, a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: GANGTOK FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING (9 am to 5 pm) Morning proceed for a full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chorten (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show, Tashi Viewpoint, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Ban-Jhakri waterfalls & Ranka monastery. Evening free for individual activity and leisure. Overnight at Gangtok.
DAY 03: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR (NEW) Morning start for a half-day trip to Tsomgo Lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the Lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 meters deep. The Lake is considered sacred by the local people. 18km further ahead visit the New Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Evening free at Gangtok tour packges for individual activity and leisure. Overnight at Gangtok.
DAY 04: (GANGTOK – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI).
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (114kms/ 4.5hrs), Tour Ends.
Gangtok Hotels: 2,3,4 & 5 Star Category Hotel
- 03 Night’s Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above-mentioned hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle).
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour by Non-AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 pax including children/infant in 01 vehicle).
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills.
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary.
- Vehicle will be changed depending on the local vehicle regulations and road/weather condition.
- One half-day city tour of Gangtok.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (NEW).
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Tax.
- Guide Charges
- Porter Charges
- Entry Fees
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food(if not included)
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- High Season Surcharge
- Government Service Tax.
North East India Tour Packages You can have...
West Bengal Tour Packages Overview Weekend Tour Packages...
Dear Guests, as per Government directives, for the...