4 Nights / 5 Days Darjeeling & Gangtok tour package From Bagdogra /NJP
Darjeeling & Gangtok Tour Package Details:
Sikkim is one of the smallest states in India. Sikkim is bordered by way of the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north and northeast, by way of Bhutan to the southeast, through the Indian state of West Bengal to the south, and by means of Nepal to the west.
Tour Location: Darjeeling, Gangtok
Start From: Siliguri (Airport /Railway station)
Distance: 124 kms
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Darjeeling (95kms/3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take rest and then walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-02: DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING BEST POINTS (9AM TO 5PM)
Breakfast at the Hotel followed by sightseeing covering Ghoom Monastery; Batashia Loop War Memorial; Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, drive past Tea Estate & Japanese Peace Pagoda. Walk around the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
Note: – Tiger Hill visit is subject to availability of permit on the previous evening. This can be done on direct payment basis
DAY-03: (DARJEELING TO GANGTOK).
Morning transfer to Gangtok (105kms/4hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-04: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR (NEW).
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), 32kms from Gangtok City. The lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, further 12Kms is the Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (New) dedicated to the memory of soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-05: (GANGTOK – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI).
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (114kms/ 5hrs), Tour Ends.
- Bronze: Renam / Juniper Tree
- Silver: Sikkim Retreat / Sikkim Delight / Dewachen Retreat
- Gold: Royal Oaks / Maple Residency
- Diamond: Lemon Tree Resort / The Royal Plaza
- Platinum: Denzong Regency (Suite)
- Bronze: Hotel North Star / Seven Seventeen
- Silver: Golden Heights Enclave / Yuma Dewachen Retreat
- Gold: RHimalayan Retreat / Mandala / White Yak (veg)
- Diamond: Crescent Resort / Viceroy (Attic Room)
- Platinum: Mayfair Hill Resort
- 04 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (New).
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Tax.
- Guide Charges,
- Porter Charges,
- Entry Fees,
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food(if not included),
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
- High Season Surcharge,
- Government Service Tax.