6 Nights / 7 Days Gangtok and Lachung North Sikkim Tour Package From Bagdogra /NJP
A mountainous village sharing the Tibetan border, Lachung lies in the northeastern state of Sikkim. The scenic beauty of Lachung is bestowed with meandering waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, small gushing streams and is peppered all around with fruit orchards. The place is 118kms from the capital city of Gangtok. Lachung is nestled in the lap of Himalayas at an elevation of 8858ft and is a picturesque little town that is divided by the Lachung River. Lachung is revered for the Buddhist Lachung Monastery which was constructed in the nineteenth century and is a prime attraction that is thronged by tourists. Another touristic hotspot is the Yumthang Valley where Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary is located that is famed for safeguarding several species of rhododendron. If you are looking for a North Sikkim tour package from Siliguri/ Bagdogra, Impression Tourism Services offers you the right journey. This is a 6 Nights best holiday tour package to Gangtok starting from Siliguri /Njp.
- Tour Location: Gangtok & Lachung
- Start From: Siliguri (Airport /Railway station)
- Distance: 124 kms
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs), At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Morning proceed for a full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chorten (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Flower Show, Tashi Viewpoint, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Ban-Jhakri waterfalls & Ranka monastery. Evening free for individual activity and leisure. Overnight at Gangtok.
Morning start for a half-day trip to Tsomgo Lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the Lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 meters deep. The Lake is considered sacred by the local people. 18km further ahead visit the New Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Evening free at Gangtok tour packges for individual activity and leisure. Overnight at Gangtok.
Morning pickup from your hotel at Gangtok and transfer to Lachung (117Kms/6.5Hrs), en-route sightseeing at Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls. Evening free to explore the beautiful Himalayan village on your own. Overnight at Lachung.
Early morning after breakfast start for a half day excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Some photographs of the natural scenes of Switzerland and Yumthang valley are very hard to distinguish. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promises colorful flowers & Orchids, whereas November end to March usually sees a lot of snow. Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch followed by visit to Lachung Monastery. Evening at leisure, overnight at Lachung.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok (117kms/5hrs). Overnight at Gangtok.
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (114kms/ 4.5hrs), Tour Ends.
Gangtok: 2,3,4 & 5 Star Category Hotel
Lachung: 2,3 &4 Star Category HotelResort
- 06 Night’s Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive Non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour by Non AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle).
- One full day city tour of Gangtok.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir.
- 02 Nights trip to Lachung & Yumthang Valley Ex Gangtok along with all meals.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Taxes
- Guide Charges.
- Porter Charges.
- Entry Fees.
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food(if not included).
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- High Season Surcharge.
- Government Service Tax.
7 Nights / 8 Days Kolkata To Murshidabad,...
5 Days Zuluk, Aritar Silk Route Tour Package...
4 Nights / 5 Days Guwahati & Shillong...