Tour Package Details:
DAY 01: (BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI - GANGTOK).
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim, a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (9.00 AM TO 5.00 PM)
Morning starts the Full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Tashi View point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday) and Ranka Monastery & Jakhri water Falls. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR (NEW).
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), 32kms from Gangtok City. The lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12Kms visit the Baba Mandir dedicated to the memory of soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-04: GANGTOK TO LACHUNG.
AM Pickup from your hotel at Gangtok and Transfer to Lachung (117Kms/6.5Hrs), en-route sightseeing at Singhik View point, Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls .Evening free to explore the beautiful Himalayan village on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-05: DAY TRIP TO YUMTHANG VALLEY.
Early morning after breakfast start for half day excursion trip to Yumthang Valley, en-route visit Hot Spring and Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Some photographs of the natural scenes of Switzerland and Yumthang valley are very hard to distinguish. Yumthang, which is at an altitude of 12,000 ft., is situated about 135 km from Gangtok. April and May promises colorful flowers & Orchids, where as November end to March usually sees snows Transfer back to Lachung for Lunch followed by visit to Lachung Monastery. Evening at leisure, overnight at Hotel.
DAY-06: LACHUNG TO GANGTOK.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok (117kms/5hrs). Overnight at hotel.
DAY 07: (GANGTOK – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI).
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (114kms/ 4.5hrs), Tour Ends.
- 06 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour by Non AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle).
- One full day city tour of Gangtok.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir.
- 02 Nights trip to Lachung & Yumthang Valley Ex Gangtok along with all meals.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Taxes
a) Guide Charges,
b) Porter Charges,
c) Entry Fees,
d) Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included),
e) Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
f) Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
g) High Season Surcharge,
h) Government Service Tax.