₹ 28,600 (Per 2PAX)
Tour Package Details:
DAY 01: NJP TRAIN STATION / IXB AIRPORT – PHUENTSHOLING
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Train Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing (170 Kms / 5hrs). It is a thriving commercial centre on the northern edge of the Indian border. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
DAY 02: PHUENTSHOLING–THIMPHU
After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu (176 Kms / 6hrs), the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure.
Note: If time permits guests can visit Tashi Chhoe Dzong in the evening.
DAY 03: THIMPHU LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Great Buddha Dordenma (locally known as Kuensel Phodrang) a gigantic Shakyamuni Buddha statue in the mountains of Bhutan celebrating the 60th anniversary of fourth king Jigme Singye Wangchuck (Buddha Statue); National Memorial Chorten (Monument) also known as "the most visible religious landmark in Bhutan" and Folk Heritage Museum – dedicated to connecting people with the rich Bhutanese Folk heritage and rural history through exhibits, demonstrations, educational programs and documentation of Bhutanese rural life. Afternoon visit Changangkha Lhakhang – one of the oldest temples in the Thimpu Valley; visit the Takin Preserve Centre – Takin is the national animal of Bhutan. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
DAY 04: THIMPHU – PARO AND PARO LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast transfer to Paro (55Kms / 01hr). Later visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels"and Kyichu Lhakhang – one of the oldest monasteries in Bhutan. Overnight stay at Paro.
DAY 05: PARO LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp) – this is one of the most interesting monasteries in Bhutan due to its location. It is believed that Guru Padmasambhava arrived at this place on the back of a tigress to subdue the demons. It is blessed and sanctified as one of Bhutan’s most sacred religious sites. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
DAY 06: PARO – PHUENTSHOLING
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Phuentsholing (141 Kms / 5hrs). On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing..
DAY 07: PHUENTSHOLING – NJP TRAIN STATION / IXB AIRPORT
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to NJP Train Station / IXB Airport (170 Kms / 5hrs) for onward journey. Tour ends.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels in the Standard Category Rooms:
- Arrival & Departure transfers by exclusive vehicle. (Ex. PARO Airport).
- One full day Thimphu Local Sightseeing
- Excursion trip (trek) to Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
- All Parking and Driver Charges as per itinerary.
- Assistance on arrival at Paro Airport.
- All currently applicable Taxes except GST 5%
- Any Indian National visiting Bhutan is required to carry a Photo ID Proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving License – with address) along with passport size photographs 4-5pcs and photo copy of ID proof 4-5pcs, in order to obtain Bhutan Entry permit at Phuentsholing.
- Bhutan Emigration is closed on Saturday, Sunday and Bhutan Govt. Holidays.
- Above rates are valid for Indian nationals only.