Tour Package Details:
DAY-01: BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI - GANGTOK.
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs), At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: GANGTOK FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING (9am to 5pm)
In the morning proceed for a full day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday), Flower show, Tashi View point, Ganesh Tak, Hanuman Tak, Jhakri waterfalls, Ranka monastery. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-03: EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR.
AM start for a day trip to Tsomgo Lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, further 12Kms visit Baba Mandir dedicated to the memory of the soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-04: (GANGTOK TO PEMAYANGTSE).
Morning transfer to Pemayangtse (123kms/6.5hrs). Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motorable point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range.
DAY-05: PEMAYANGTSE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing in an around Pemayangtse, covering Rimbi Falls, Darap village (en-route), sacred Khecheopalri lake, Kanchendzonga Falls, Pemayangtse Monastery – the 2nd oldest monastery of Sikkim, Rabdentse Ruins.. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
DAY-06: (PEMAYANGTSE TO RAVANGLA).
Morning transfer to Ravangla (50kms/2hrs). Situated at an elevation of 7000ft, Rabongla or Ravangla offers unmatched views of the Mt. Kanchenjungha and acts basically as a stopover to relax in the serenity of the hills. Afternoon visit the Buddha Park – the Park hosts a beautiful statue of Sakyamuni Buddha which is clearly visible from all the directions of southwest Sikkim near Ravangla and some parts of west Sikkim. Evening at leisure. Overnight at hotel
DAY-07: RAVANGLA LOCAL
After breakfast set out for a trip to Namchi Chardham (30 Kms from Ravangla) ; enroute also visit Temi Tea Garden – the only tea Garden in Sikkim. The Chardham complex unique pilgrimage site comprising of a 108 ft statue of Lord Shiva and replicas of four Dhaams of the country at one place. Also visit Samdruptse the 45mts high statue of Padmasmbhava (Guru Rimpoche) - this is also believed to be wish fulfilling hill. Evening at leisure & individual activity, overnight at hotel
DAY-08: RAVANGLA – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI.
Morning Transfer to Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (95kms/ 3hrs), Tour Ends.
- 07 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels in the Deluxe Category Rooms:
- Transportation as per itinerary for Platinum, Diamond & Gold by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Transportation as per itinerary for Silver & Bronze by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahindra Max or similar vehicle except Gangtok city tour by Non AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle).
- Half day Trip to Tsomgo Lake and half day city tour of Gangtok
- One half day sightseeing at Pelling.
- One full day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 5% Goods & Service Tax
a) Guide Charges,
b) Porter Charges,
c) Entry Fees,
d) Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included),
e) Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
f) Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
g) High Season Surcharge,
h) Government Service Tax.